This is unpublished

Change your clinical FTE

If you need to change your clinical FTE, please make sure you discuss your short- and long-term plans with your clinic or service director. The next step is filling out a change request form.

After you have signed this form, please ask your clinic or service director to sign it as well. The division will try its best to accommodate faculty clinical FTE change, however, it is contingent upon available FTE.

If you have any questions for UWMC Roosevelt, please contact Elena Schroeder, UWMC Associate Administrator.

If you have any questions about Hospital Medicine and HMC, please contact Susan Worden, Clinical Data Analyst.


Completed forms

Return completed form for UWMC Roosevelt to Elena Schroeder.

Return completed form for Hospital Medicine and HMC to Susan Worden.