We are the largest GIM Division in the country providing primary and hospital care in many settings including 5 medical centers, patients’ homes and homeless shelters.
Thomas Inui, MD
1985 – 1994
The spotlight title goes here
The spotlight subtitle goes here.
Stephan Fihn, MD, MPH
1995 – 2021
Geetanjali Chander, MD, MPH
- HeartRescue Consortium
- Genetics of hypertension and dementia
- Pre-hospital emergency care
- Models of primary care delivery
- Growing Addiction Medicine Program
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Level 3 recognition
- Center for Scholarship in Patient Care Quality and Safety
- Health care for Seattle's refugee and homeless population