This is unpublished
Established in 2022, Grand Rounds brings together faculty, staff and trainees across GIM sites and programs to share the breadth and depth of work conducted across the Division. GIM Grand Rounds aims to promote the academic mission of UW GIM and build community among its members.
- Education within GIM (GIM specific or of GIM interest)
- Dissemination of faculty activities (clinical, research, advocacy, teaching) within GIM
- Promote academic mission of the division
- Create community and increase connection among sites
- Showcase/highlight the breadth and depth of work GIM faculty are doing
- Peer teaching evals
- Venue for GIM awards, announcements, division news
When and Where to watch
On the second and fourth Fridays each month (excluding holidays), faculty present lectures on current medical topics. The presentations will be accessible remotely via Zoom. No registration required. CME credit is not available at this time.
Recordings of past presentations may be accessed with a UW netid and password.
More questions? Contact Administrative Specialist Nikita Thomas.