This is unpublished
Clinical Assistant Professor, Medicine
Education & Training
- PhD, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI (2010)
- MD, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI (2012)
- Internship and Residency, University of Washington, Seattle, WA (2012–2015)
- Gold Humanism Honor Society (2014)
- George and Laura Maki Scholarship for outstanding scholarly and humanistic qualities (2012)
- Lewis E. and Edith Phillips Scholarship for Academic Excellence (2011)
- Whittingham LA, Valkenaar S, Poirier N, and Dunn PO. Maternal condition and nestling sex ratio in House Wrens. The Auk, 2002 (119)1:125–131.
- Korpi-Steiner NL, Valkenaar S, Bates ME, Evans MD, Gern JE, Bertics PJ. Human monocytic cells direct the robust release of CXCL10 by bronchial epithelial cells during rhinovirus infection. Clinical and Experimental Allergy, 2010 (40) 1203–1213.