This is unpublished
Director, Academic Hospitalist Fellowship
Director, GIM Faculty Development Program
Cascade College Faculty
UWMC - Outpatient and Inpatient Clinical Teaching Champion
Education & Training
- MD, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA (1999–2004)
- Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine, Categorical Track, University of Washington, Seattle, WA (2004–2007)
- Academic Hospitalist Fellowship, University of California, San Francisco, CA (2008–2009)
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Research Training Fellowship (2001)
- Fogarty International Program in Mali, Malaria Research Training Fellowship (2000)
- Mary Gates Endowment for Student’s Research Training Fellowship (1997)
- Herschel and Carol Roman Undergraduate Research Program Stipend (1996)
- University of Washington Undergraduate Scholar’s Award (1992–1993)
- Seafirst Foundation Scholar Excellence Award (1992)
- Robert C. Byrd Memorial Scholarship (1992)
- Clinical teaching
- Faculty development
- Mookherjee S, Vidyarthi AR, Ranji SR, Maselli J, Wachter RM, Baron RB. Potential unintended consequences due to medicare's "no pay for errors rule"? A randomized controlled trial of an educational intervention with internal medicine residents. J Gen Intern Med; 2010 Oct; 25(10):1097–101.
- Mookherjee S, Chou CL. Bedside Teaching of Clinical Reasoning and Evidence-Based Physical Examination. Medical Education. 2011 May; 45 (5): 519.
- Mookherjee S, Pheatt L, Ranji SR, Chou CL. Physical Examination Education in Graduate Medical Education – A Systematic Review of the Literature. Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2013:1–10. DOI: 10.1007/s11606-013-2380-x.
- Mookherjee S, Monash B, Wentworth KL, Sharpe BA. Faculty development for hospitalists: Structured peer observation of teaching. J Hosp Med. 2014 Apr;9(4):244–50. doi: 10.1002/jhm.2151. Epub 2014 Jan 20.
- Kulkarni HS, Chey WD, Mookherjee S, Saint S, Bump GM. Taking the detour. J Hosp Med. 2015 Oct;10(10):686–90. doi: 10.1002/jhm.2424. Epub 2015 Jul 14.
- Mookherjee S, Hunt S, Chou CL. Twelve tips for teaching evidence-based physical examination. Med Teach. 2015;37(6):543–50. doi: 10.3109/0142159X.2014.959908. Epub 2014 Oct 1.