This is unpublished
Associate Medical Director for Ambulatory Care, Harborview Medical Center
Education & Training
- MD, University of Louisville School of Medicine, Louisville, KY (1991–1995)
- Preliminary Year in Internal Medicine, University of California San Francisco, Mount Zion Hospital, San Francisco, CA (1995–1996)
- Residency in Internal Medicine, Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle, WA (1996–1999)
- Gorgas Course in Tropical Medicine, University of Alabama/Cayetano Heredia Hospital, Lima, Peru (1999)
- MPH, University of Washington School of Public Health, Seattle, WA (2000–2002)
- Alpha Omega Alpha (1995)
- Sigma Xi (1990)
- National Merit Scholarship (1986–1990)
- Women's health
- Jackson SL, Hislop GT, Teh C, Yasui Y, Tu S-P, Kuniyuki A, Jackson CJ, Taylor VM. 2003. Screening mammography among Chinese Canadian women. Canadian journal of public health. Revue canadienne de santé publique. 94(4):275–80.
- Jackson SL, Boyko EJ, Scholes D, Abraham L, Gupta K, Fihn SD. 2004. Predictors of urinary tract infection after menopause: a prospective study. The American journal of medicine. 117(12):903–11.
- Jackson SL, Scholes D, Boyko EJ, Abraham L, Fihn SD. 2005. Urinary incontinence and diabetes in postmenopausal women. Diabetes care. 28(7):1730–8.
- Jackson SL, Scholes D, Boyko EJ, Abraham L, Fihn SD. 2006. Predictors of urinary incontinence in a prospective cohort of postmenopausal women. Obstetrics and gynecology. 108(4):855–62.
- Jackson SL, Taplin SH, Sickles EA, Abraham L, Barlow WE, Carney PA, Geller B, Berns EA, Cutter GR, Elmore JG. 2009. Variability of interpretive accuracy among diagnostic mammography facilities. Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 101(11):814–27.