This is unpublished
Clinical Assistant Professor, Medicine
Clinic Chief, UW Medicine Primary Care, Ballard
Education & Training
- MD, Siberian State Medical University, Tomsk, Russia (1999–2005)
- Internal Medicine Residency, Siberian State Medical University, Tomsk, Russia (2005–2007)
- Internal Medicine Residency, Fairview Hospital, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH (2010–2012)
- Internal Medicine Residency, University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Medicine and Public Health, Marshfield, WI (2012–2013)
- Graduate Medical Education Poster Winner Award, St Joseph Hospital, Marshfield, WI (2013)
- Certificate of Achievement, The Minnesota Chapter of the American College of Physicians (2012)
- Award of Achievement Ultrasound Guided Central Line Placement, Fairview Hospital, OH (2011)
- Outstanding Resident Award, Department of Internal Medicine, Siberian Medical University (2007)
- Russian Federal Government Scholarship for Excellence in Education (2004)
- Grant Holder: Integration of Graduate Education and Science No. 30134/2340 “Investigation of Erythrocyte Properties under Normal and Pathological Conditions with Optical Spectroscopy”, Tomsk, Russia (2003)
- Ryazantseva N, Novitsky V, Vlasova N, Tokareva N, Zhukova O, Mikheev S, Hlapov A, Emelyanova N (Usoltseva N), Antoshina MA. Changes in the Composition, Structure, and Metabolism of Erythrocyte Membranes in Schizophrenia and Other Psychopathologies. Neurophysiology. 2002 Sep; 134(5): 332–334.
- Panin L, Ryazantseva N, Novisky V, Tokareva N, Emelyanova N (Usoltseva N). Fluorescent Probing of Lymphocyte and Erythrocyte Plasma Membranes in Persistence of Tick-Born Encephalitis Virus: Monitoring of Structural Changes. Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine. 2003 Aug; 136(2): 186–188.
- Usoltseva N, Epperla N. Unprovoked Deep Venous Thrombosis in Young Adult Associated with Membranous Obstruction of Inferior Vena Cava. BMJ Case Reports 2014; doi:10.1136/bcr-2014-206214
- Usoltseva N, D'Costa M, Garcia-Montilla R. Suppurative Parotitis. Consultant. 2013;53(5):373–74.
- Usoltseva N, Medina-Flores R, Rehman A, Samji S, D'Costa M. Spinal Subdural Abscess: A Rare Complication of Decubitus Ulcer. Clin Med Res. 2014 Sep;12(1–2):68–72.