This is unpublished
Clinical Assistant Professor, Medicine
Education & Training
- MD, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA (2011)
- MPH, Tufts University School of Veterinary Medicine, Boston, MA (2011)
- Internal Medicine Residency, University of Washington, Seattle, WA (2011–2014)
- House Officer of the Week, UWMC & VAMC (2011–2012)
- AOA Medical Honor Society (2011)
- Irene R. Kandzie Endowed Scholarship, Tufts University (2007–2011)
- Eve and Simon Colin National Foundation Scholarship, Brown University (2003–2004)
- SC Johnston, MN Nguyen-Huynh, ME Schwarz, et al. National Stroke Association guidelines for the management of transient ischemic attacks. Ann Neurol 60 (2006), 301–313.
- S Hermans, E Nasuuna, F van Leth, E Byhoff, M Schwarz, A Hoepelman, J Lange, and Y Manabe. Implementation and effect of intensified case finding on diagnosis of tuberculosis in a large urban HIV clinic in Uganda: a retrospective cohort study. BMC Public Health 12: 674 (2012).