This is unpublished
Clinical Associate Professor, Medicine
Education & Training
- MD, MPH, Tufts University, School of Medicine, Medford, MA (2009)
- Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA (2012)
- Fahey Award (2007)
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from University of California (2004)
- Phi Beta Kappa (2004)
- Outstanding Senior Award (2004)
- Golden Key Honors Society (2004)
- Distinguished Bruin Award (2004)
- Hospital and consult medicine
- Milchanowski AB, Henkenius AL, Narayanan M, Hartenstein V, Banerjee U. Identification and characterization of genes involved in embryonic crystal cell formation during Drosophila hematopoiesis. Genetics, 2004 168(1):325–39.
- Mookherjee S, Narayanan M, Uchiyama T, Wentworth KL. Three hospital admissions in 9 days to diagnose azathioprine hypersensitivity in a patient with Crohn’s disease. Am J Ther, 2013.
- Narayanan M, Mookherjee S, Spector TB, White AA. MSSA brain abscess and pyomyositis presenting as brain tumor and DVT. BMJ case rep, Aug 2013.
- Narayanan M, Casimiro I, Pichler R. A unique way to treat Goodpasture’s disease. BMJ case rep, Nov 2014.
- Narayanan M, White AA, Gallagher TH, Mookherjee S. Twelve tips for teaching quality improvement in the clinical environment. Med Teach. 2017 Oct 24:1-7. doi: 10.1080/0142159X.2017.1388501. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 29065748.