This is unpublished
VA – Outpatient Clinical Teaching Champion
Education & Training
- Master of Letters, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Scotland (1998–1999)
- MD, Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY (2002–2006)
- Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine, University of Washington Affiliated Hospitals, Seattle, WA (2006–2009)
- Chief Residency in Internal Medicine, VA Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle, WA (2009–2010)
- Superior Performance Award, VAPSHCS (2012)
- Group Special Contribution Award, VAPSHCS (2011)
- Resident as Teacher Award (2008)
- Co-Recipient, David E. Rodgers Fellowship (2003)
- Phi Beta Kappa (1998)
- Leedom Fellowship (1998)
- Sigma Xi Scientific Research Society (1997)
- Berger D, Williams EC, Bryson CL, Rubinsky AD, Bradley KA. 2013. Alcohol questionnaires and HDL: Screening Scores as Scaled Markers of Alcohol Consumption. Alcohol. 47(6):439–45.
- Bradley KA, Berger D. 2013. Screening for Unhealthy Alcohol Use. In: Saitz R. (ed) Addressing Unhealthy Alcohol Use in Primary Care. Springer: New York.
- Berger D. 2014. Leg Discomfort: Beyond the Joints. Medical Clinics of North America. 98(3): 429–44.
- Berger D, Bradley KA. 2015. Primary Care Management of Alcohol Misuse. Medical Clinics of North America. 99(5): 989–1016.
- Berger D, Lapham GT, Shortreed SM, Hawkins EJ, Rubinsky AD, Williams EC, Achtmeyer CE, Kivlahan DR, Bradley KA. 2018. Increased Rates of Documented Alcohol Counseling in Primary Care: More Counseling or Just More Documentation? Journal of General Internal Medicine. 33(3).