Education & Training
- MD, University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY (2005–2009)
- Residency in Internal Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA (2009–2012)
- Pulmonary/Critical Care Fellowship, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA (2013–2016)
- MPH, University of Washington, Seattle, WA (2014–2018)
- Occupational and Environmental Medicine Fellowship, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA (2017–2019)
Dr. Coralynn Sack is a physician-scientist with clinical and research expertise in environmental and occupational lung disease. She received her MD from the University of Buffalo and MPH in epidemiology from the UW. She is board-certified in internal medicine, pulmonology, critical care and, occupational medicine. Her research activities integrate translational experimental design and epidemiologic studies to characterize environmental exposures, explore disease mechanisms, and investigate health outcomes. Current research interests include the health effects of air pollution, occupational exposures in cannabis workers, and the environmental causes of interstitial lung disease.