This is unpublished
Associate Professor, Medicine
Education & Training
- MD, Stanford University, School of Medicine, Stanford, CA (1997–2001)
- Residency in Internal Medicine, Primary Care Track, University of Washington, Seattle, WA (2001–2004)
- Chief Residency in Ambulatory Care, University of Washington, Seattle, WA (2004–2005)
- University of Washington Medical Center Cares Award (2021)
- Ambulatory care transitions
- Clinical guidelines
- Healthcare reform
- Preventive health
- Primary care
- Primary care of solid organ transplant recipients
- Wong CJ, Hamlin NP. 2013. The Perioperative Medicine Consult Handbook.
- Wong CJ, Gaster B, Dugdale DC. Choosing Wisely: In Defense of the Preventive Health Visit. Am J Prev Med. 2014;47(5):653–5.
- Murugan H, Spigner C, McKinney CM, Wong CJ. Primary Care Provider Approaches to Preventive Health Delivery: A Qualitative Study. Primary Health Care Research & Development. 2018; 8:1-11. doi: 10.1017/S1463423617000858.
- Wong CJ, Inouye L. What’s in a number? Risk thresholds in different statin guidelines. Journal of Gen Intern Med 2017; 32(10):1071-1073. doi 10.1007/s11606-017-4114-y.
- Wong CJ, Woolhandler S, Himmelstein DU, McCormick D. SGIM’s Endorsement of ACP’s Better is Possible: Aligning Policy with Values. J Gen Intern Med. 2021 Jan;36(1):203-204.
- Wong CJ, Editor. Primary Care of the Solid Organ Transplant Recipient. Springer. (2020).
- Nath J, Wong CJ, Bird A, Oyler J, Shaheen A, Harris L, Pincavage AT. Medical School Primary Care Experience and Preparedness Among Internal Medicine Residents: Results from the American College of Physicians (ACP) Internal Medicine In-Training Exam (IM-ITE) Survey. J Gen Intern Med. 2022 Nov 28. doi: 10.1007/s11606-022-07974-8. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 36443624.
- Christopher J. Wong, Heidi Powell, Adelaide H. McClintock. Ice Cream and Yoga Won’t Do—We Need Structural Change to Address Healthcare Provider Burnout. SGIM Forum. Vol 44: No 9, September 2021.