Education & Training
- MD, University of Washington, Seattle, WA (2007)
- Internal Medicine Internship and Residency, University of Washington, Seattle, WA (2007–2011)
- Fellowship, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA (2015)
- MS, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA (2015)
- Excellence in Teaching Award, UW Department of Medicine (2008)
- Robert S. Evans Award, UW School of Medicine (2007)
Veterans Health Administration (VHA) Patient-Aligned Care Teams (PACT)
The VHA is redesigning primary care around the Patient Centered Medical Home, a patient-driven, team-based approach that delivers efficient, comprehensive, and continuous care through active communication and coordination of healthcare services. Dr. Reddy is studying and evaluating the impact of interpersonal continuity of care and team-based care on healthcare utilization and outcomes for high-risk patients.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and CMS Innovation Center
The goals of this work are to develop and test new care models to advance primary care delivery, particularly mechanisms to encourage more comprehensiveness in primary care delivery; to improve the care of complex patients; to facilitate robust connections to the medical neighborhood and community-based services; and to move reimbursement from encounter-based toward value-driven, population-based care.
- Reddy A., Shea J.A., Canamucio A., & Werner R.M. (2015). The Effect of Organizational Climate on Patient‐Centered Medical Home Implementation. American Journal of Medical Quality. Jul–Aug;30(4):309–16.
- Reddy A., Canamucio A. & Werner R.M. (2015). Impact of Patient‐Centered Medical Home on Veteran Experiences of Care. American Journal of Managed Care. Jun;21(6):413–21.