This is unpublished
Associate Professor, Medicine
Chief of Staff, Boise VA Medical Center
Education & Training
- MD, University of Washington, School of Medicine, Seattle, WA (1999–2003)
- Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine, Primary Care Track, Oregon Health Science University, Portland, OR (2003–2006)
- MPH, Harvard University, School of Public Health, Boston, MA (2006–2008)
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from University of Idaho
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- American College of Physicians, Idaho Chapter Outstanding Student in Internal Medicine
- Fellow, American College of Physicians
- Wilper AP, Woolhandler S, Lasser KE, McCormick D, Cutrona SL, Bor DH, Himmelstein DU. 2008. Waits to see an emergency department physician: U.S. trends and predictors, 1997–2004. Health affairs (Project Hope). 27(2):w84–95.
- Wilper AP, Woolhandler S, Lasser KE, McCormick D, Bor DH, Himmelstein DU. 2008. A national study of chronic disease prevalence and access to care in uninsured U.S. adults. Annals of internal medicine. 149(3):170–6.
- Wilper AP, Woolhandler S, Lasser KE, McCormick D, Bor DH, Himmelstein DU. 2009. Health insurance and mortality in US adults. American journal of public health. 99(12):2289–95.
- Wilper AP, Woolhandler S, Lasser KE, McCormick D, Bor DH, Himmelstein DU. 2009. Hypertension, diabetes, and elevated cholesterol among insured and uninsured U.S. adults. Health affairs (Project Hope). 28(6):w1151–9.
- Wilper AP, Weppner WG, Smith SC. 2010. Changes in Idaho primary care physician clinical work hours, 1996–2009. JAMA: The journal of the American Medical Association. 304(13):1443–5.