This is unpublished
Clinical Associate Professor
College Faculty, Olympic College, UW School of Medicine
Education & Training
- MD, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA (2002)
- Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine, Primary Care Track, Brigham & Women's Hospital, Boston, MA (2002–2005)
- Chief Residency in Internal Medicine, Primary Care Track, Brigham & Women's Hospital, Boston, MA (2005–2006)
- Selected by Medical Students as UW Nominee for National Gold Humanism Award (2021)
- Stern Award: Expert Teacher Track (2012)
- AMA Women Physicians Congress Mentor Award (2007)
- SEED Innovation in Medical Education Research Grant (2005)
- Martin Solomon Research Grant (2005)
- Alpha Omega Alpha (2001)
- Advisor to White House Commission on Presidential Scholars (1993–1995)
- Care of asylum seekers and survivors of torture
- Medical education
- Primary care of homeless individuals
- Primary care of refugees and immigrants
- Women's health
- Molnar AM, Oliver LM, and Geyman JP. Patient Preferences for Management of First-Trimester Incomplete Spontaneous Abortion. Jrnl Am Brd of Fam Pract. 2000; 13:333–7.
- Molnar AM, Terasaki G, and Amory J. Klinefelter’s Syndrome presenting as behavioral problems in a young adult. Nature Reviews Endocrinology 2010 Dec;6(12):707–12. Epub 2010 Oct 19.
- Hearst A, Molnar AM. Female Genital Cutting: An evidence based approach to clinical management for the primary care provider. Mayo Clin Proc. 2013 Jun;88(6):618–29.
- Molnar AM, McGee S. Diagnosing and Treating Dizziness. Medical Clinics of North America. 2014 May;98(3):583–96.
- Gupta V, Sugg N, Butners M, Allen-White G, Molnar A. Tuberculosis among the homeless – preventing another outbreak through community action. N Engl J Med. 2015 Apr 16;372(16):1483-5.
- J. Carey Jackson MD, MPH, MA; Mahri Haider MD, MPH; Christine Wilson Owens BA; Nicole Ahrenholz MD; Alexandra Molnar MD; Beth Farmer LICSW; and Genji Terasaki MD. Healthcare Recommendations For Recently Arrived Refugees: Observations from EthnoMed. Harvard Public Health Review. 2016 Apr (7).
- McClintock AH, Eastment M, McKinney CM, Pitney CL, Narita M, Park DR, Dhanireddy S, Molnar A. Treatment completion for latent tuberculosis infection: a retrospective cohort study comparing 9 months of isoniazid, 4 months of rifampin and 3 months of isoniazid and rifapentine. BMC Infect Dis. 2017 Feb 14; 17(1): 146.
- Eastment MC, McClintock AH, McKinney CM, Narita M, Molnar A. Factors that Influcence Treatment Completion for Latent Tuberculosis Infection. J Am Board Fam Med. 2017 Jul-Aug:30(4):520-527.