This is unpublished
Clinical Assistant Professor
Education & Training
- MD, Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, OR (1971)
- Internship, Emanuel Hospital, Portland, OR (1971–1972)
- Internal Medicine, Kaiser Foundation Hospital, Los Angeles, CA (1975–1977)
- MPH, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA (1980)
- Fellow, American College of Physicians (1983)
- Eraker SA, Sasse L. The serum digoxin test and digoxin toxicity: A Bayesian approach to decision making. Circulation. 1981, 64: 409–20. PMID: 7249307.
- Eraker SA, Becker MH, Kirscht JP, Strecher VJ. Smoking behavior, cessation techniques and the Health Decision Model. Am J of Med. 1985, 78:817–25. PMID: 3887912.
- Mayimoto J, Eraker SA. The multiplicative model for the utility of survival duration and health quality. J Exp Psych, General. 1988, 117:3–20. PMID: 2966229.
- Freeborn DK, Shye D, Mullooly JP, Eraker S, Romeo J. Primary care physician use of lumbar spine imaging tests. J Gen Intern Med. 1997, 12:619–25. PMCID: PMC1497173.
- Shye D, Freeborn DK, Romeo J, Eraker S. Understanding physician imaging test use in low back pain care: The role of focus groups. International Journal for Quality In Health Care. 1998, 10;2:83–91. PMID: 9690881.