This is unpublished
Education & Training
- MD, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO (1990)
- Internship, Residency, and Chief Residency in Internal Medicine, Primary Care Track, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA (1990–1993)
- Chief Residency in Ambulatory Care, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA (1993–1994)
- Named in Best Doctors in America: Pacific Region (1996–2012)
- Alpha Omega Alpha (1990)
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Brown University (1985)
- Sigma Xi (1984)
- Wellness promotion
- Women's health
- Patient-physician communication
- Endocrinology and hematology
- Curtis JR, Greenberg DL, Hudson LD, Fisher LD, Krone MR, Collier AC. 1994. Changing use of intensive care for HIV-infected patients with Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine. 150(5 Pt 1):1305–10.
- Greenberg DL, Root RK. 1995. Clinical problem-solving. Decision making by analogy. The New England journal of medicine. 332(9):592–6.
- Reilly DF, McNeely MJ, Doerner D, Greenberg DL, Staiger TO, Geist MJ, Vedovatti PA, Coffey JE, Mora MW, Johnson TR, et al. 1999. Self-reported exercise tolerance and the risk of serious perioperative complications. Archives of internal medicine. 159(18):2185–92.
- Farwell GD, Reilly DF, Weymuller EA, Greenberg DL, Staiger TO, Futran NA. 2002. Predictors of perioperative complications in head and neck patients. Archives of otolaryngology—Head & neck surgery. 128(5):505–11.
- Powell HS, Greenberg D. 2006. Tackling vitamin D deficiency. Postgraduate medicine. 119(1):25–30.