This is unpublished
Associate Professor, Medicine
Director, Seattle Women's Clinic, VA Puget Sound Health Care System
Education & Training
- MD, University of California School of Medicine, La Jolla, CA (1991–1995)
- Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA (1995–1998)
- MPH, University of Washington School of Public Health, Seattle, WA (1999–2001)
- Firestone Medal for Excellence in Research (1991)
- Honors, Human Biology Program (1991)
- Letter of Commendation (1989)
- Stanford Undergraduate Small Grant Awardee (1989)
- Takahashi T, Koehler J, Swenson P, Duchin J. 2004. Evaluation of a public health Salmonella surveillance system in King County, Washington. American journal of infection control. 32(1):7–11.
- Takahashi TA, Johnson KM, Bradley KA. 2005. A population-based study of HIV testing practices and perceptions in 4 U.S. states. Journal of general internal medicine. 20(7):618–22.
- Takahashi TA, Baernstein A, Binswanger I, Bradley K, Merrill JO. 2007. Predictors of hospitalization for injection drug users seeking care for soft tissue infections. Journal of general internal medicine. 22(3):382–8.
- Binswanger IA, Takahashi TA, Bradley K, Dellit TH, Benton KL, Merrill JO. 2008. Drug users seeking emergency care for soft tissue infection at high risk for subsequent hospitalization and death. Journal of studies on alcohol and drugs. 69(6):924–32.
- Takahashi TA, Maciejewski ML, Bradley K. 2010. US hospitalizations and costs for illicit drug users with soft tissue infections. The journal of behavioral health services & research. 37(4):508–18.