This is unpublished
Education & Training
- MD, University of California, San Francisco, CA (1989–1993)
- Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine, Primary Care Track, University of Washington, Seattle, WA (1993–1996)
- Chief Residency in Medicine and Ambulatory Care, University of Washington, Harborview Medical Center, Seattle, WA (1996–1997)
- MPH, University of Washington, Seattle, WA (2000–2002)
- Certificate in Medical Management, University of Washington, Seattle, WA (2007–2009)
- David B. Thorud Leadership Award (2021)
- Health Services Research and Development Award (2004)
- Ambulatory Care Research Fellowship, Health Services Research and Development, VAPSHCS (2002–2004)
- Research Fellowship, Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program (2000–2002)
- Alpha Omega Alpha (1993)
- Phi Beta Kappa (1989)
- Student Honor Society (1986)
- Dean’s List (1986)
- Design, implementation, and operations of programs that promote high quality, safe, and cost-effective medical care
- Advancing equity, diversity, and inclusion
- Improving care delivery for underserved populations
- Chew LD, O'Young TS, Hazlet TK, Bradley KA, Maynard C, Lessler DS. 2000. A physician survey of the effect of drug sample availability on physicians' behavior. Journal of general internal medicine. 15(7):478–83. PMCID: PMC1495488.
- Chew LD, Bradley KA, Boyko EJ. 2004. Brief questions to identify patients with inadequate health literacy. Family medicine. 36(8):588–94. PMID: 15343421.
- Chew LD, Bradley KA, Flum DR, Cornia PB, Koepsell TD. 2004. The impact of low health literacy on surgical practice. American journal of surgery. 188(3):250–3. PMID: 15450829.
- Chew LD, Nelson KM, Young BA, Bradley KA. 2005. Association between alcohol consumption and diabetes preventive practices. Family medicine. 37(8):589–94. PMID: 16145630.