This is unpublished
Associate Professor, Medicine
Education & Training
- MD, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA (1999)
- Residency in Internal Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA (1999–2002)
- Chief Residency in Ambulatory Care, University of Washington, Seattle, WA (2002–2003)
- Fellow, American College of Physicians
- Master, American College of Physicians
- Best Doctors in America (2019–2020)
- American College of Physicians Washington State Chapter Laureate Award (2019)
- Alpha Omega Alpha (2017)
- Seattle Top Doctors (2016, 2017, 2020)
- Roosevelt GIMC Leadership Award Recipient (2016)
- Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society (1989)
- Cross-Cultural Medicine
- Dermatology Topics
- End-of-Life Issues
- The Healer’s Art: Awakening the Heart of Medicine
- Intimate Partner Violence
- Medical Student Education
- Mental Health Issues
- Mind-Body Medicine and Wellness
- Patient-Physician Communication
- Primary Care Outpatient Procedures
- Recognizing and Responding to Microaggressions in Clinical and Learning Environments
- O'Connor KM, Chien AJ. 2008. Management of melanocytic lesions in the primary care setting. Mayo Clinic proceedings. Mayo Clinic. 83(2):208–13; quiz 213–4.
- O’Connor KM, Paauw DS. Herpes Zoster. Med Clin North Am. 2013 Jul;97(4):503–22.
- Wright J, O’Connor K. Female Sexual Dysfunction. Med Clin North Am. 99 (2015) 607–628.
- Vary, Jay, O’Connor KM, Paauw DS. Common Dermatologic Conditions. Med Clin North Am. 2014 May;98(3):445–85.
- O’Connor KM, Paauw DS. Osteoporosis. Med Clin North Am. 2016 Jul;100(4):807–26.
- O’Connor, K, Blackley-Jackson, M. (2019) "Postoperative Evaluation and Care." Blackley-Jackson M, et. al; Perioperative Medicine Consult Handbook, 3rd edition.
- Northrup, M., O’Connor, K. (2019) "Vertigo." Mookherjee S, Beste L, Klein J, Wright J (Eds). Chalk Talks in Internal Medicine, Scripts for Clinical Teaching. New York: Springer.