This is unpublished
Associate Professor, Medicine
Associate Director, Medicine Required Clerkship
Outpatient Internal Medicine Clerkship Site Director, UWMC Roosevelt Clinic
Education & Training
- MD, University of Washington, Seattle, WA (2001–2005)
- Residency in Internal Medicine, Primary Care Track, University of Washington Affiliated Hospitals, Seattle, WA (2005–2008)
- Chief Residency in Internal Medicine, Ambulatory Care, University of Washington, Seattle, WA (2008–2009)
- Stern Expert Teaching Award (2013)
- Robert S. Evans Award (2005, 2007)
- Medical Student of the Year, Seattle Academy of Internal Medicine (2005)
- Medical Student of the Year, American College of Physicians, Washington State Chapter (2005)
- Alpha Omega Alpha (2004)
- Chronic disease management
- Medical education
- Patient-centered care
- Women's health
- Wright J. and Eacker A. “Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment” contributing author in Alguire PC, Editor: Internal Medicine Essentials for Students. Copyright 2011. American College of Physicians.
- Wright, JJ, Paauw DP. “Complications of Antibiotic Therapy.” Medical Clinics of North America; July 2013, 97(4): 667–679.
- Wright, J. “General Medicine, Allergy and Women’s Health” contributing author in Alguire PC, Paauw D, Ferenchick G, Logio L, Editors: Board Basics 2. Copyright 2009. American College of Physicians.