This is unpublished
Clinical Associate Professor, Medicine
Medical Director, International Medicine Clinic
Education & Training
- MD, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH (1997–2001)
- Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA (2001–2004)
- Chief Residency in Ambulatory Care, Harborview Medical Center, Seattle, WA (2004–2005)
- Outstanding Clinician-Educator Award (2009)
- Resident Excellence in Teaching Award (2002)
- Evidence-based medicine
- Medical education
- Substance abuse
- Sutcliffe EC, Terasaki GS, Thompson RE. 2006. Tricuspid endocarditis with pulmonary emboli. Respiratory care. 51(12):1471–4.
- Terasaki GS, Ajam KS. 2009. Case report: Revisiting celiac disease. Postgraduate medicine. 121(6):166–9.
- Tu R S-P, Li L, Tsai JH-C, Yip M-P, Terasaki G, Teh C, Yasui Y, Hislop GT, Taylor V. 2009. A cross-border comparison of hepatitis B testing among chinese residing in Canada and the United States. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention. 10(3):483–90.
- Jackson CJ, Nguyen D, Hu N, Harris R, Terasaki GS. 2011. Alterations in medical interpretation during routine primary care. Journal of general internal medicine. 26(3):259–64.