EDUCATION & TRAINING
- PhD, Bioengineering, University of Washington, Seattle, WA (2019)
- Washington Research Foundation David Galas Distinguished Fellow Award (2022)
- University of Washington Graduate School Gonfaloniere (2019)
Dr. Coult uses artificial intelligence and signal processing methods to design smarter defibrillator algorithms. The goal of this research is to enable automated, patient-specific guidance of resuscitation treatments in order to improve survival from cardiac arrest.
- University of Washington Co-Motion Innovation Gap Fund (2023)
- Washington Research Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowship (2020-2023)