This is unpublished
Clinical Associate Professor, Medicine
Deputy Director of General Medicine Service Line, VAPSHCS
Education & Training
- MD, University of Pennsylvania, School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA (2003–2008)
- Residency in Internal Medicine, Primary Care Track and Global Health Pathway, University of Washington, Seattle, WA (2008–2011)
- School of Medicine Mellon Scholarship (2004–2006)
- Bonderman Travel Fellowship (2000)
- Mary Gates Leadership Grant (2000)
- Phi Beta Kappa (2000)
- Mary Gates Research Grant (1998)
- Vanderwarker C, Kaminetzky CP, Wipf JE, Levitt DS, Murphy CM. “Residents as agents of change in the ambulatory setting: successes and challenges of implementing an Internal Medicine residency continuity clinic-based quality improvement project on chronic opioid monitoring.” Society of General Internal Medicine Workshop, 2014.
- Poppe AP, Marcotte L, Vanderwarker C, Foucault PD, Wilkerson P, Schachtel A, Li E, Reddy L, Beaulieu M, Hopps B, Davis J, Kaminetzky CP. “Reducing low acuity visits to the emergency department: An interprofessional approach focused on super-utilization.” Institute for Health Care Improvement, 2014.