This is unpublished
Clinical Assistant Professor
Education & Training
- MD, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science, Chicago, IL (1991–1995)
- Internal Medicine Internship and Residency, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD (1995–1998)
- MBA, Lehigh University College of Business, Bethlehem, PA (2011–2015)
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Faculty Teaching Award (2004–2006)
- DJ Schmidt, CE Clarkson, TA Swanson, ML Egger, RE Carlson, JM Van Emon, AE Karu. Monoclonal Antibodies for Immunoassay of Avermectins. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 1990; Vol. 38: p.1763–1770.
- BD Wilson, CE Clarkson, ML Lippmann. Amiodarone-induced Pulmonary Inflammation. Correlation with Drug Dose and Lung Levels of Drug, Metabolite, and Phospholipid. American Review of Respiratory Diseases. 1991: 143: p.1110–1114.
- BD Wilson, CE Clarkson, ML Lippmann. Amiodarone Causes Decreased Cell-mediated Immune Responses and Inhibits the Phospholipase C Signaling Pathway. Lung. 1993; 171: p. 137–148.