This is unpublished
Clinical Assistant Professor
Education & Training
- MD, University of Washington, Seattle, WA (2006–2010)
- Residency in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX (2010–2014)
- Fellowship in Infectious Diseases, University of Washington, Seattle, WA (2014–2016)
- Consultant of the Month, University of Washington (2015)
- Baylor College of Medicine Med-Peds International Training Grant (2011)
- Honors from Pomona College (1999)
- Phi Beta Kappa (1999)
- Sigma Xi (1996)
- Spiller SE, Ravanpay AC, Hahn AW, Olson JM. Suberoylanilide hydroxamic acid is effective in preclinical studies of medulloblastoma. J Neurooncol. 2006 Sep;79(3):259–70. Epub 2006 Apr 28.
- DiNardo AR, Hahn A, Leyden J, et al. Use of string test and stool specimens to diagnose pulmonary tuberculosis. Int J Infect Dis. 2015 Dec;41:50–2.