This is unpublished
Education & Training
- MD, New York University, New York, NY (2011)
- Internship & Residency in Internal Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA (2011–2014)
- Stern Award: Expert Teaching Track (2015)
- Latent tuberculosis infection
- Medical education
- Hearst A, Ramirez J, Gany F. (2009) Barriers and Facilitators to Public Health Insurance Enrollment in Newly Arrived Immigrant Adolescents and Young Adults in New York State. Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health. 12(4):580–5.
- Hearst A, Molnar A. (2013) Female genital cutting, an evidence based approach to clinical management for the primary care physician. Mayo Clinic Proceedings. 88(6):618–29.