This is unpublished
Clinical Assistant Professor
Clinic Chief, Primary Care - Belltown
Medical Education Director, Belltown Resident Clinic
Adrienne Clark, MD, FACP, is a board-certified internal medicine physician and clinic chief at UW Medicine Primary Care – Belltown.
She is a graduate of Stanford University and UCLA and trained at UCLA. Prior to joining UW, she cared for patients in both the outpatient and inpatient settings at Massachusetts General Hospital, where she served as an Associate Program Director for the internal medicine residency. She has held national-level leadership positions with both the American Medical Women’s Association and American College of Physicians.
She enjoys teaching medical students and residents. Her clinical interests include preventive care, acute and chronic disease management, and women's health.
Education & Training
- MD, David Geffen School of Medicine, Stanford, CA (2012)
- Internal Medicine Internship & Residency, University of California, Los Angeles, CA (2015)
- Certificate in Medical Education, Society of General Internal Medicine TEACH Program (2018)
- Partners in Excellence Award, Leadership and Innovation, Partners Healthcare (2017)
- Excellence in Teaching with Humanism Award, UCLA (2015)
- Commendation for Excellence in Medical Student Teaching, UCLA (2015)
- Anne C. Carter Leadership Award, American Medical Women’s Association (2012)
- Preventive care
- Acute and chronic disease management
- Women's health