This is unpublished
Clinical Assistant Professor
Education & Training
- MD, Georgetown University, Washington, DC (2012)
- Internship and Residency, University of Washington, Seattle, WA (2012–2015)
- Resident Excellence in Teaching Award, Second Year Resident, University of Washington (2014)
- Cum Laude, Doctor of Medicine, Georgetown University School of Medicine (2012)
- Dromi, Sergio A, Walsh MP, Herby S, Traughber B, Xie J, Sharma KV, Sekhar KP, Luk A, Liewehr DJ, Dreher MW, Fry TJ, Wood BJ. Radiofrequency ablation induces antigen presenting cell infiltration and amplification of weak tumor-induced immunity. Radiology, April 2009; 251(1):58–66.
- Walsh, Meghaan P, Duncan B, Larabee S, Krauss A, Davis JP, Cui Y, Kim SY, Guimond M, Bachovchin W, Fry TJ. Val-boroPro accelerates T cell priming via modulation of dendritic cell trafficking resulting in complete regression of established murine tumors. PLoS One. 2013; 8(3):e58860.