- Dr. Stefanie Deeds, acting instructor, is lead author and Dr. Tyra Fainstad, clinical instructor, is senior author of “Delivery of Standardized Patient Instructions in the After-Visit Summary Reduces Telephone Calls Between Clinic Visits” in the American Journal of Medical Quality. GIM co-author is Stephanie Carr, acting instructor.
- Dr. Joann Elmore, affiliate professor, is lead author of “Concordance and Reproducibility of Melanoma Staging According to the 7th vs 8th Edition of the AJCC Cancer Staging Manual” in JAMA Network Open.
- Dr. Catherine Kaminetzky, associate professor, is senior author of “Interprofessional population health advocacy: Developing and implementing a panel management curriculum in five Veterans Administration primary care practices” in the Journal of Interprofessional Care. William Weppner, associate professor, is a co-author.
- Dr. Meghan Kiefer, assistant professor, is editor of Pocket Primary Care, second edition. GIM co-authors are Jared Klein, assistant professor, and Alex Molnar, clinical assistant professor.
- Dr. Joshua Liao, assistant professor, is lead author of “Hospital-at-Home Care Programs-Is the Hospital of the Future at Home?” in JAMA Internal Medicine. Dr. Liao is also lead author of “BPCI Advanced Will Further Emphasize The Need To Address Overlap Between Bundled Payments And Accountable Care Organizations” and senior author of “What’s In A Name: Will BPCI-Advanced Hold Back Or Advance Bundled Payment Policy?” in Health Affairs.
- Dr. Shobha Stack, acting instructor, is a co-author of the AAMC Group on Women in Medicine and Science toolkit: “Caretaking in Academic Medicine: From Pregnancy through Early Parenting.”
- Carolyn Keller (née Sy), clinical instructor; Andrew White, associate professor; and Tiffany Chen, clinical assistant professor, are co-authors of "Prospective Observational Study on High-Value Care Topics Discussed on Multidisciplinary Rounds" in Hospital Pediatrics.
- Dr. David Watkins, assistant professor, is senior author of “Costs and cost-effectiveness of HIV/noncommunicable disease integration in Africa: from theory to practice” in AIDS.