Congratulations to the faculty who were elected to leadership positions or received awards at the recent Northwest Region of the Society for General Internal Medicine (SGIM) conference!
- Andrea Christopher, assistant professor, received the Appreciation Award for Advocacy & Community Service.
- Stefani Deeds, acting instructor, was elected as the new Membership Chair.
- Lesley King, chief resident; Ginger Evans, clinical assistant professor; Christopher Wong, associate professor; and Maryann Overland, assistant professor, received the Best Innovation Poster award for their work entitled, “Ambulatory Handoffs: A Primary Care Intervention to Improve the End-of-Year Transition to New Residents for High Risk Patients.”
- Shobha Stack, acting instructor, received the Clinician Educator Award.
- Andrew Wilper, associate professor, received the Appreciation Award for Leadership.
Source: DOM Week
Cover Photo by Ximena Levander, MD, Oregon Health & Science University