In the News
- Dr. Mahri Haider, clinical assistant professor, was featured in a Seattle Times article about refugees and immigrants in the Pacific Northwest.
- Dr. Bruce Psaty, professor, was interviewed for a New York Times article about opioid prescriptions.
- Dr. Graham Nichol, professor, is quoted in a Bloomberg BNA piece about cardiac arrest research.
- In November this year, Dr. John Amory, professor, will present a TEDMED talk on the subject of a birth control pill for men.
- Dr. Joann Elmore, professor, was interviewed by reporters from the Huffington Post and US News & World Report about melanoma.