July 2022 – June 2023 Fellowship Cycle
Recruitment for 2022–2023 cycle is now closed.
- July 7, 2021 9:00am ET: Applicants can start submitting applications via ERAS
- July 21, 2021 9:00am ET: Program will start reviewing applications
- August 2021: Invitations to interview
- September 1: Application window closes
- September – October 2021: Virtual interviews using Zoom
- October 18, 2021 4:00pm PT: As a program participating in the Addiction Medicine Common Decision Date, we will begin making offers no earlier than October 18th. If any positions remain unfilled, the Fellowship will continue accepting applications on a rolling basis.
All required clinical education for entry into ACGME-accredited fellowship programs must be completed in an ACGME-accredited residency program, an AOA-approved residency program, a program with ACGME International (ACGME-I) Advanced Specialty Accreditation, or a Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC)-accredited or College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC)-accredited residency program located in Canada.
Using ERAS, please submit the following documents:
- Personal Statement: Please describe your career aspirations, how you envision the fellowship will support those aspirations, and any special qualifications you want to highlight.
- Curriculum Vitae
- A total of (3) three Letters of Recommendation: (1) one from Residency Program Director and (2) two from faculty or professional staff from medical school/residency hospitals
Applicants with a VISA
Applicants who are not US citizens are welcome to apply with the understanding that we only consider those with exceptional qualifications.
For more information, please see the UW Graduate Medical Education Visa Policy.
Please visit the UW Graduate Medical Education site for detailed information including:
- Residency and Fellowship Position Appointment (RFPA) Agreement
- Stipend Schedule
- UW Summary of Benefits
- Life in Seattle and at the UW